If the kids have flown the family nest and you’re ready to “rightsize” to a new home with a floorplan that works and features you love, it’s time to discover Robin.
The newest floorplan from Arbor Park, Nanaimo’s multi-phase planned community from Vancouver Island’s award-winning PacificGold Homes, the Robin bungalow is perfectly positioned for active retirees. Here’s a look at why this brand new rancher is proving popular with empty-nesters looking for an elegant space with turn-key ease.
- Location, location, location: Part of the Boxwood community of north Nanaimo, Arbor Park is minutes from all the amenities of Beban Park, plus shopping, dining and golf, with easy access to town, the Nanaimo Regional District Hospital and Nanaimo Parkway for those times you’re winging away on more distant journeys.
- Part of a vibrant, diverse community. A vibrant neighbourhood welcoming everyone from young families to empty-nesters, Phase 1 – Perch – features 28 single-family homes built by Nanaimo’s Tectonica. From step-less bungalows to multi-storey family homes with legal suites, this will be a community for generations.
- Solid, worry-free construction. If you’re tired of the ongoing maintenance and upgrading needed to keep your older family home comfortable, Robin is designed for easy West Coast living. Enjoy 30-year fibre cement siding with rain screen technology, 30-year fibreglass shingle roof, and low-maintenance, professionally landscaped front yards with in-ground irrigation, leaving you more time for the things you want to be doing! For added comfort and efficiency, homes include a ductless heat pump, natural gas tankless hot water, and Energy Star, low ‘E’ double-glazed vinyl windows.
- The design details you love. Buying new gives you the best of today’s most sought-after design features. With a timeless, West Coast Craftsman exterior, the Robin floor plan features 1,653 sq.ft. of well-planned, open-concept living. In addition to your spacious master with walk-in closet and elegant ensuite, two additional bedrooms allow room for a den, home-office or visits from the grandkids. The great room boasts a roomy kitchen with island, dining room and living room opening to your inviting patio. The double garage provides room for vehicles, a workshop or storage.
- Welcome home. With two warm, coastal-inspired design schemes to choose from, enjoy 9’ main-level ceilings, 12mm laminate wood flooring and thoughtful details like Craftsman-style cabinets and millwork, quartz countertops, natural gas fireplace with custom mantle and tile surround. Your appliance package includes a stainless steel gas range, dishwasher; French door refrigerator with bottom freezer and microwave-hood combination, plus a white Whirlpool washer/dryer in the laundry. Customize your nest with an extensive list of upgrades.
Discover the possibilities of this brand-new neighbourhood!
Visit the Arbor Park show home on Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 4 p.m. at 2028 Mountain Vista Dr. To ensure appropriate physical distancing, a limit of one group of no more than three individuals is permitted at one time. While it’s still ideal to book appointments (call 250-915-1220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org), a NewHome Specialist is available during open hours. Learn more at pacificgoldhomes.com and stay-up-to date on Facebook.