Imagine you’re at the picturesque 40 Knots Vineyard and Winery. A warm sea breeze rolls up the sunny hillside and the vineyard is alive with birdsong. It’s so peaceful that you feel that you’ve been transported to another world. You’re sipping delicious wine and enjoying Old World Tradition with New World Comfort. Every detail has been meticulously coordinated like a well-directed screenplay. This is 40 Knots. This is where you want to be.
40 Knots Vineyard and Estate Winery is certified Green, and you can taste the difference in their vast selection of wine styles from sparking to still to fortified. Fiercely local, you’ll enjoy an authentic West Coast experience at the Comox vineyard. 40 Knots is the perfect place to host your next event. Your guests will be awed by the beauty of their surroundings, the world-class customer service, and the best in flavours.
With five distinct venues to choose from, 40 Knots Winery is perfect for groups from 10 to 200 people. Host a memorable company conference, boost attendance at your Annual General Meeting, treat your employees to a day out, celebrate with family and friends, and yes, you can also tie the knot at 40 Knots!
Choose the venue that best suits your gathering:
- Vineyard Terrace: Ornate wrought-iron tables and a rustic pergola mean there’s no need to decorate this spectacular outdoor space. Room for 150, surrounded by gardens and vineyard rows.
- Stall Speed Lounge: With room for up to 60, the Stall Speed Lounge is the perfect spot for a board meeting or cocktails. It opens onto a 27-person balcony overlooking the vineyard.
- Cellar Barrel Hall: An intimate space with room for up to 50, you’ll love the cozy ambience of the 40 Knots cellar, surrounded by Burgundy oak barrels.
- Deep Seat Patio: A comfortable spot with fire vessels and club chairs that’s great for a breakfast meeting, with room for 50.
- Tasting Room: Take over the tasting room for your private event, seating 40 at long tables.
For a sophisticated soirée that’s warm and inviting, book the Fling Before the Ring! Your guests will be greeted with a glass of French Traditional Sparkling wine. Enjoy breathtaking views of the vineyard from your private balcony, and bond with your loved ones before your big day. There are plenty of opportunities to make any event extra-special. Add on guided vineyard or cellar tours, wine classes and wine tastings to make the most of your visit!