Nanaimo Church of the Nazarene officially has a place it can call home.
After renting the church at 2150 Departure Bay Rd. for the last eight years, ownership passed from the Anglican Diocese of B.C. to the Church of the Nazarene in April.
A dedication ceremony takes place June 30 at 2:30 p.m.
A service of praise will start the day at 10:30 a.m. with district superintendent Rev. Earl Wood (Canada Pacific District) the guest speaker.
The Church of the Nazarene has been ministering in Nanaimo for 58 years, with the former church building at 1085 Moyse Cres.