Bowen Road fire sends one person to hospital

NANAIMO – Two people displaced in fire in 1600 block of Bowen Road.

A structure fire on the weekend displaced two people and sent one person to hospital.

That fire happened in a duplex on the 1600 block of Bowen Road, shortly before 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

Heavy flames were erupting from the building when firefighters arrived, but all residents were already out of the building.

One person was taken to Nanaimo Regional General Hospital for smoke inhalation. Two residents were displaced and received assistance through a community assistance program.

Be Among The First To Know

Sign up for a free account today, and receive top headlines in your inbox Monday to Saturday.

Sign Up with google Sign Up with facebook

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Reset your password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

A link has been emailed to you - check your inbox.



Don't have an account? Click here to sign up
Pop-up banner image