What tops your list of goals for 2020? For many people, it’s taking steps to spend less – or at least save more.
Like any goal (notice we’re avoiding that “resolution” word) success begins with a plan, and one that’s consistent and realistic. After all, you’re unlikely to save your first million in a year, no matter how hard you try!
The road to success
It’s always a good idea to begin with a budget that includes your income, expenses and financial goals. With those basics in hand, it’s easier to create the roadmap to your ultimate destination.
1. Be specific – For example, do you want to pay off your credit cards? Maybe build a $1,000 cushion in your savings account?
2. Make goals achievable – Ensure your goals are not too broad (refer to step 1) and that you have the right supports in place to help you reach them.
3. Be realistic – Like any life change, a plan that’s too strict might not stick. Like a successful healthy eating plan allows for the occasional piece of pizza, it’s important your financial plan also includes room for a little fun, whether that’s a night out at the movies or your favourite gym class.
4. Consider accountability – How will you measure your success through the year?
5. Add a deadline! Procrastination can kill the best intentions, so when it comes to your financial goals, be sure to add a timeline to guide you and chart your progress.
When financial roadblocks arise
So, well-planned roadmap in hand, the way is clear for financial success, right?
The fact is, we all know that the smoothest roads are sometimes marred with a bump or two. Unexpected bills come up or circumstances arise that put a hold on your plans, or even set you back a little.
When the unplanned happens, a short-term, online loan can be the key to getting back on track.
Thanks to today’s technology, this innovative alternative to traditional brick-and-mortar lenders makes borrowing both easy and quick, and with state-of-the-art encryption, clients rest assured that their private information is safe, explains Sundeep Thind, manager of MyCanadaPayday.com’s Surrey office.
How easy? Simply visitMyCanadaPayday.com and fill in the online payday loan application. The MyCanadaPayday team does the rest. In fact, you can finish the process in just five minutes!
My Canada Payday is a Canadian-owned and operated direct lender. To learn more, call 604-630-4783 or email email@example.com.