You love your four-legged family members, but some days you wonder – like when you’re forced to clean a mess left on your living room carpet, or deal with dark marks on the edges of your chairs or sofa.
Maybe you’ve discovered a good way to handle such stains and the odours that result. But when a stubborn mark or smell won’t come out, calling in the professionals can be the best plan, says Ken Bentkowski with SaniTECH Services Mid-Island.
“Our spray-on products with their odour-removing action can actually get rid of the smell,” he says, noting that the odours come from pets’ hair oils left on carpeting or furniture. “We also have success removing pet stains on carpets and rugs – they often take more work than the average stain.”
A clean home or office is healthier for all. Here’s some other ways SaniTECH can help:
- Extracting dirt the right way – Whether you’ve got wall-to-wall carpeting or a collection of area rugs, SaniTECH staff are certified with the latest carpet and textile cleaning techniques, including the powerful hot water extraction process. It’s been proven to effectively remove dirt, harmful bacteria, fungus, chemical residue, pollens and much more from your carpets.
- Extend your furniture’s lifespan – Professional, careful cleaning can help your upholstered furniture look newer and last longer. With expertise cleaning a wide variety of fabrics, SaniTECH technicians select the type of cleaning that is appropriate for your individual item.
- Giving your rugs the spa treatment – SaniTECH treats your area rugs with care, beating them first to loosen the dirt then blowing the dust out – they’ll even hand-clean the fringes! Like with any upholstery or carpets, they can protect your rugs with GreenGard-approved products that reduce chemical emissions.
- Grout can look great! – Cleaning discoloured grout can be virtually impossible with conventional methods. SaniTECH uses special cleaners to brighten it up to make your bathroom or kitchen sparkle again. “Not happy with your grout colour? We can apply a colour sealer to match your decor!” Ken says.
- Bring back the colour – If you’ve inadvertently removed a spot of colour in your carpeting, or fabric or leather upholstery, there’s hope. Ask about dye spot repairs that can bring the colour back!
- Protecting your staff – A cleaner work environment reduces the transmission of germs between employees. “And with healthier employees, there’s less down time. It’s a better deal for everyone,” Ken says. “We have the technology to give you that environment.”
Ken and his staff are happy to provide a free estimate in your home or office building. Request a visit using this online form, or call directly at 250-753-2462 (Nanaimo) or 250-752-1343 (Parksville/Qualicum). Find other tips and specials on their Facebook page.